We want to support you with our classic textile marking. Why should you choose us as your partner and service provider? We can give you 10 good reasons!
- Textile marking is a matter of trust and something we take responsibility for every single day.
- From us you get reliable products, which are tested by using consistent quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- We are here to help you! That's why you get a personal contact person in the office and in the field. When it comes to how we contact you, we always cater to your wishes. You decide whether we meet by telephone, video call or at your premises.
- Our full service leaves no customer wish unfulfilled. Our in-house workshop and our technical support take care of all of your concerns. Rental and hire equipment and spare parts are also part of our programme.
- Our equipment is characterised by intuitive operation. However, if you still have problems, you can find a video for almost every product on our YouTube channel. Some products can also be set up completely independently by watching our videos.
- More than 30 years of experience collected: we have been actively involved with textile marking since 1988, meaning that we can pass on a lot of know-how.
- Make use of our products and our knowledge. In addition to our ongoing discussions, we also offer further education and training for your staff.
- As a system provider, we offer you everything you need for textile labelling from a single source - from very hard-wearing products to products for sensitive textiles. With our all-round service, we optimise your workflows for more efficiency and satisfaction for you and your customers.
- No matter whether you run a small retirement home, a professional fire brigade or an industrial laundry: our wide product range has the right product for your every need. If the standard range does not include the optimal product for you, our Competence Centre will track down and develop your perfect solution!
- Our in-house development department always keeps our product range up-to-date. Because keeping pace with the market means constantly reinventing ourselves. As an innovation leader, we therefore always have our finger on the pulse of time.
Classic labelling includes, for example:
We will be happy to advise you!
Here you will find your personal contact partner: